Sonic scene creator V.4 Sonic scene creator V.4

this is amazing! classic sonic vs modern sonic and others that is how i make my fights as a scene

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

AWSOME!!!!!

this game is epic! the graphics are out of this world for a sidescroller, the OmegaCannon, or OmegaBlast, is beast, and yes this game is possible! you gotta shoot Col-Lab in the head and when the Blam-Protect thing comes out, get it and hold shoot for as long as you have the OmegaBlast! shoot the blades he throws out and they will damage him instead... EPIC O_o >_< XD DX >_> <_< <_> :( :) O_o
forwards: rats live on no evil star
backwards: rats live on no evil star
wait, wut? 0_o

Mario Remix: Boss Edition Mario Remix: Boss Edition

you cant fight cuz yah cant win

you have to win the other fights, ALL of them to unlock the next, er 6 or 8.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5

amazing and actually easy

if you know the glitch PM me and tell me what it is (i'm quizing you)
if you don't and havn't reviewed, ask in a p.s. section. i will pm you the EASIEST WAY to make him VERY EASY! I WILL PUT ON YOUTUBE HOW EASY IT IS!

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

i need more

I NEED MORE CURSORS DUDE!!!!!!!!!!

Name That Pokemon Name That Pokemon

It is GOOD, but

This is kinda hard! I mean, don't expect everyone to play the same games, ya know! Make something the title refers to! And also, make the sillouetttes easier to understand! I mean, patapon was easy (my friend showd me a picture back in 2'nd grade) but others like T-Rex hade the name mixup! I typed in TREX and the name in the top right corner said:VELOCIRAPTOR and so, maybe if you fixd a few bugs, others will like it better than we ever did! (We as in the people beforethe updates (as in if you ever make updates) and so the game will get better and better while progress makes progress and views makeake you happy! SO a few things fixed here and there, and it is like Super Mario Bros Z (not in the action kind of way, the famous way)

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

BEST EVA!

WHO WOULD GIVE IT ANYTHING BUT A 10? THEY ARE IDIOTS! THIS IS THE BEST EVER!
P.S. IS THIS THE EXPANSION PACK VERSION?

Super mario 3D Super mario 3D

GOOD

i only gave it a 7 because 1.NO ENEMIESSSS! 2.No rotating camera 3.no other areas (Cave and stuff) 4.it ways a little hard cause i didn't get some levels! other wise, it is good!

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

THIS IS AWSOME!

This game rockmans outta-this-game-world style! You could put in an unlockable likez bass or duo! or maybe right after samus, maybe you could make a giant metroid or something! hey, why aren't there any metroids in this game? that would make the game even more fun! only charged, missles, or the lance shot can kill it, well not instsant kill, but here wuz my idea: 3 charged blasts, 5 missles, or 10 lance blasts, well, i hope you add more updates!

The Ultimate MMZ Quiz The Ultimate MMZ Quiz

AWSOME

saberzero is correct, for one thing. how would i know, you ask, well i've been playing the megaman zero games for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time and also @SuperAwsomeCrazy, please you retard, change the screen resolution to highest no. of pixels! i had some effing trouble of scrolling up and down! and as for saber zero, this game is super mega awsomely highly fully legit! and awsomely super amazingly omega awsome! some pros unlockable content ( i'm not a spoiler, so i wont say) gameplay some cons nothing