We Still Can't Draw We Still Can't Draw

i liked it all

sonic, mario, donkey kong, and some other character beat their boss enemy at like the same time, switching constantly at the camera on who is fighting who, and leviathan and ciel fight over zero lolz, and all those enemies chasing megaman, bass, and Wily, that BAL-DING ASS-FACE... and then in the credits, your mom (lol)

Super Sprite Bros Melee Super Sprite Bros Melee

kinda good

@TehThunder that was krby vs meta knight, freakin idiots, dont know there games, or characters
@all collaboraters this was good here and there,but some stuff was unexplained, like who one each of these fights? or, who one the entire smash? or even, why is the game called megaman in the credits but its actually megaman x 4 through 6? otherwise, this was good.

Sonic Vs Megaman 8 Sonic Vs Megaman 8

this is not frame by frame sweetness or sprite.swf

this is pointless, rude, unnessesary, lame, short, stupid, no animation, rots my teeth, and has no megaman or sonic! you must've hacked the server or something, cause it has a one point o and it isn't blammed. you should reaaly bump your skills up by 10 notches. you prbably got all your friends to give it 5's and give them an offer of something cool. lemme guess i revealed your secret to getting lame flash on the site, right? just totally wrong and hurtful. you probably used crap.

Sonic & Shadow vs Pokemon Sonic & Shadow vs Pokemon

omg

this is the best sonic/pokemon crossover ever!

Short-Factor responds:

This I can agree with.

Pikachu'sAdventuresEP1P2 Pikachu'sAdventuresEP1P2

i didnt do any of this

i didnt do this, my brother pikaboy66 did all of it! i am just in the crew so to start,this is missing sound effects, a theme from pokemon, and maybe some text effects. other than this little touch here and there it is good. no real story. this is good but not amazing or even great just in between good and great;grood

Copy X vs. Megaman Zero Copy X vs. Megaman Zero

AWSOMEEEEE!

@Axl25005Urealms find all the secrets by watching movie first, then click on char at correct time and blam! Zero will win if you figure it out you're self

Toy Wars-Fixed Toy Wars-Fixed

Effort: 1.5
Clear Story: NO
OVER ALL: 0.25
OVERALL ROUNDED: ZERO
Sorry, bad quality, no sound, bad animation, looks effortless to me...

Mario Battle Bros. ep. 1 Mario Battle Bros. ep. 1

Kinda Cool, Kinda Not

First, this is good. Next it was a little copy of Super Mario Bros Z (The famous, more viewed series). But pretty good, a few mess ups here and there, but fust keep working on it!

P.S. What Flash Movie Maker are yah using?
P.P.S. I know yah used Sprites : Done Right!

SuperMarioFan9000 responds:

Watch episode 3 my best work, thanks , for understanding! This was awesome at first I was making, but in the future I know it wasn't good. It was flash professional 8

Baby Mario's Adventures Baby Mario's Adventures

Poop...Pooooooooop...LOTS OF Pooooooooooooooooooop

...And Yoshi was left with a very,very,VERY messy diaper.

So funny. Why didn't you show mario pooping all over yoshi? That would be funny. Still a 10/10.

Dr. Light's New Robots Dr. Light's New Robots

'Everybody Hates Ice Man'

That was OMG funny! Universe Man pwned Ice Man with that um space thunder. Triangle Man stepped on Barnacle Man. Person Man threw ICE MAN at Triangle Man and Ice Man Exploded.LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!